- 1.5 cups of chickpeas
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (either vegan or regular)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tbsp vanilla bean paste or natural vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor, mix chickpeas until well combined
- Mix in honey, vanilla bean sea salt
- Next, add in the peanut butter. You can also choose to manually stir this in.
- Finally, mix in chocolate chips manually
- Roll into balls and press flat
- Cook for 12-15 minutes based on desired crispness + let cool