- 2 x O'Doughs (Gluten Free) Flatbreads
- 2-3 heirloom tomatoes (diced)
- 1 tbsp. basil (chopped finely)
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Balsamic glaze (for drizzle)
Normally I would include some garlic or onion (so feel free to add some, I would suggest 1 tsp. chopped garlic and around 1/4 cup diced red onions!) but I made this for one of my friends who is allergic to both onions and garlic so omitted!
- Roast or BBQ (this is what I did) flatbread for 10 minutes (flipping halfway)
- In the meantime, mix together diced tomatoes, olive oil + basil in a bowl until well combined
- Once the flatbreads are cooked, cut into shape of your choosing and top with bruschetta mixture
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze and serve
Voila, easy peasy and SO delicious!